Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Project: mini album in a box. BoBunny Paper, Graphic 45 Staples, Petaloo Flowers

Hi everyone,
Today I bring a special project. Special because it is something I made for my daughter. Most of my scrapbook projects I make to myself, as my hobby, my scape. I am not the type of scrapbooker that makes pages to hand an album to my child when she leaves my house to go to college, not at all.
However when she asks me for a project I make it for her and this is the case.

This summer was very intense: she went to a roller coaster park the very first day of vacation with dad, I took her to a music festival, then was her NAM pageant that she worked to fundraiser, we went to Chicago and then we came back we had a road trip to the Colorado River on Yuma, watched a Shrek Play at the Moonlight Theater and closed the deal with the movie Ant Man. WOW!, right??? I am exhausted!!! I need vacation, well she is back to school and that means vacation :-) Just kidding, she is my pal, my BFF and I love spend any time with her. We have so much fun together and that is why I made this mini album for her. She wants to show her friends at school some of the vacation adventures. I think she will show off really well with this box-album.


Some of the materials I used were:
Graphic 45 Staples Small Matchbook Box #4500542, Antique Metal Door Pull N. 2 #4500548
Bo Bunny Penny Emporium Collection, Borders Stickable Stencil #10736896
ColourArte Radiant Gel Dimensional Paint Periwinkle
Prima Marketing Engraver Say It In Crystals Adhesive Mini Swirls #563943, Mechanicals Metal Winged #962432, Wood Icons
Petaloo Botanic Flowers







No comments:

Post a Comment