Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

My New Camera Scrapbook Page Luciana Warnowski Class Prima May PPP and Sketchabilities By Djana Venolia

Greetings!
Yesterday I watched Luciana Warnowski's online class and what an inspiration! Luciana entered her layout in a Sketchabilities Challenge (Sketch #139) and as well myself :-)

With this layout I am also entering Prima's May Challenge PPP (Prima Product Pick)

Now, let's get into the details...
I had printed a few new photos from the weekend when I received a camera as my birthday gift. I really wanted that camera (a mirrorless Sony) and have been already taking pictures with it. 
Now I can share with you my new page and camera :-)


And there is more... Because I decided to twist Luciana's technique a little bit using different materials to make the background, I took some pictures of my process to make a step by step for you to follow.
The material used to make this layout was from February Special Delivery by Prima Marketing. Every month is a new fun kit. We also offer thekits in our store.

Step By Step:
First I changed my background material from spray to Ranger Distress Paint although I kept the pallet the same. I also gesso the page to create a base.

Then I sprinkle some diluted Distress Paint and Ink Spray.

I got one wood icons painted and sprinkled some Prima Marketing Glass Gliter,

Now, let's go to some spraying... New Prima Marketing Color Bloom Yellow Mustard.

And to not loose my trademark I die-cut an aluminum seal using a new (and amazing) Spellbinders die cut.

The followed sketch had two parts with some the same elements which I particularly like because it unites the layout. I used the aluminum cut out on the left and the left over on the right. I also used the butterfly in both sides and a stamp on the left to match the sketch.

To create my cluster I used Prima Marketing Trim and some other items from the Special Delivery Kit: Sticker, ATCs and Swirls.

I used three sizes of flowers and another stamp to make it up for the stitch from the sketch.

I also used the Prima Marketing 6"x6" Paper Pad to create some tags.

To have my title stand up more I sprayed the Adhesive with Color Bloom.

The inkpade I used in all my stamping was Black Archival Ink by Ranger.

After my elements were all glued down I decided to add some blue Prima Marketing Glass Beads and Micro Beads that I just LOVE so much to use it.

Detail.

And some more detailed images using my new camera :-)

Micro focus... To show the embossed Clear Scraps tag distressed with Alcohol Ink.