Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2015 - 15' Quick Tip #10 - Mix-Media Jewelry with Ice Resin and JunkArt

Greetings!
Yesterday QT was incredible. I was set on "let the waves take me" kind of mode and created a few pieces during our weekly show with some more tips and techniques to you all.
After 24 hours of curing the pieces I can show to you what I've done and it is quite cute, if I can brag about my own art, LOL.

Piece to cure right after the QT finished.

All cured: Ice Resin rocks!!!


Magnets on the refrigerator using found materials

Now, for those that couldn't watch live, here is the recorded version:


Questions???? send us an email info@naturetobody.com. Oh!!! and don't forget to leave us a comment, we love to hear from our followers.
XOXO,

Djana


No comments:

Post a Comment